20 August 2011

British Airways flights and group bookings (short version)

(See the long version)

Booking my BA flights as part of a holiday through a tour company has taught me:

- Group bookings are treated differently from normal bookings, even if you have a booking reference number

- You cannot check in online or using BA's mobile app, you will have to check in at the airport

- You can request that your flights are associated with your Executive Club membership number, and you can earn miles and tier points (call BA for assistance with this)

- You may be able to view your flight under 'My bookings' but you won't have access to 'Manage my booking'

- If you want to upgrade your class of travel, ask at the airport check-in desk, BA don't offer pro-active upgrades in advance


(Note: this is based on my experience and BA's responses to my queries).

No comments: